● 20 minutes west of Siena.
● 45 minutes south of Florence.
● 1/12 fractional freehold starting at 338,000.
● Whole ownership starting at 3.7M.
Fractional or whole ownership of beautifully restored and recreated Casale farmhomes on an historic 1,700 hectare estate close to Siena. For those who desire to live the Tuscan lifestyle, Castello di Casole - A Timbers Resorts Hotel & Residences is a five-star luxury resort and private residence club currently welcoming Owners and continuing development of the remaining farmhomes on the estate.
Respectful of their heritage, the Casale are being painstakingly restored and recreated to their original charm and further enhanced with modern amenities. Residences are organized around a series of glass-tiled, infinity-edge pools and handset stone patios complete with traditional wood-burning forno ovens. Indoor spaces range from approximately 350 to 750 square meters, featuring 3 to 5 bedrooms, modern gourmet kitchens, luxury spa-inspired baths, al fresco dining areas, terraces and a private infinity-edged pool. Both outside and inside, one can trace the centuries across the handset loggias, terracotta vaulted ceilings and attention to exacting details, which make each farmhome an individual expression of art and architecture. Furnishings are a collection of the finest interior appointments from local artisans and antiquities from throughout the region.
Located within easy proximity to Siena and Florence, this historic estate is also home to the Hotel Castello di Casole, the estate's 18th century Castello, which has been restored into an intimate 41-suite boutique hotel. Here, Owners enjoy preferred access and exclusive privileges to the services and amenities including dining reservations at Ristorante Tosca, Pazzia Pizzeria and Bar Visconti, spa treatments and use of the fitness center at Essere Spa. Owners also enjoy preferred rates on all guest suite reservations.
● A Timbers Resorts Hotel & Residences.
● Luxury resort and private residence club.
● Traditional Tuscan architecture and interiors.
● Dedicated bi-lingual concierge services.
● Daily housekeeping.
● Airport transfers, private chefs and meals upon request.
● Language and cooking classes.
● Pre-arrival Grocery.
● Private secure personal storage.
● Secure temperature-controlled wine storage.
● Extensive private trail system.
● Guided day trips.
● Grape and Olive harvesting.
● Membership in Timbers Collection, including Timbers Reciprocity Program affording access to all properties within the portfolio.
Out of more than 60 properties in the province of Siena, Castello di Casole was singled out as a Model Game Reserve for its thriving vegetation and animal populations, including hare, pheasant and deer. Within this setting, Castello di Casole's 41 hectares of working vineyards surround the residences growing SanGiovese, Cabernet, Merlot and Petit Verdot grapes. The wine - Dodici - is produced by winemaker Paolo Caciorgnia in limited quantities for Owners and their guests. Owners can get involved in all aspects of the winemaking process and enjoy special winemaker dinners, tastings and pairings for a very unique vintners experience. The estate also produces an extra virgin olive oil that is also available for Owners' enjoyment.
Pricing for fractional ownership starts at 338,000 per deeded residential interest (more than one share can be purchased) which entitles owners to a minimum of three weeks exclusive usage with additional space available and short notice weeks (at no additional charge).
Whole ownership or freehold title is also offered starting at 3.7M. Annual Dues include maintenance, insurance, taxes, and a reserve fund.
Timbers Resorts has created Timbers Collection - a portfolio of resorts and residence clubs recognized for their grace, sophistication and overwhelming sense of place. As an Owner at Castello di Casole you will have the opportunity to further enhance your ownership experience with Timbers Collection Benefits - a host of perks and privileges from some of the most recognized travel and lifestyle partners in the world including Sentient Jet, Hertz, MedJet Assist and more.
In addition, ownership assures access to the Timbers Reciprocity Program and the ability to trade your vacation time with other destinations in the portfolio. These are extraordinary places that enrich and invigorate. From the rolling hills of Napa and Tuscany, to the slopes of Aspen, Steamboat and Vail, to the beaches of Cabo San Lucas, and the golf courses of Sonoma and Ireland, the choice is yours as an Owner at Castello di Casole.
Current properties available for trading include:
● Dancing Bear Aspen - Aspen, Colorado.
● Esperanza - Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
● Doonbeg - County Clare, Ireland.
● The Orchard at The Carneros Inn - Napa, California.
● The Rocks Club - Scottsdale, Arizona.
● The Timbers Club - Snowmass, Colorado.
● The Villas at Rancho Valencia - Rancho Santa Fe, California.
● One Steamboat Place - Steamboat Springs, Colorado.
● Castello di Casole - Tuscany, Italy.
● Residences at the Sebastian - Vail, Colorado.
One of the Santa Barbara region's most illustrious real estate leaders who has assembled a sales history that spans over three decades and includes the area’s most legendary estates.Contact Us